New charging solutions, with the “Flexi Charger”, a new cable that can be connected to domestic wall sockets, a new “Green’Up Access”, offering an alternative to the 3 kW Wallbox, and a new 7 kW Wallbox.
Long-term hire solutions from €169 per month.
A restructured range that will make the ZEN version more affordable.
A single hotline number, 008 008 RENAULT, to answer all our customers’ questions.
Shortly after celebrating its first birthday in the chateau in Versailles on January 27, Renault ZOE is back in the headlines with the announcement of a bundle of new offerings, due for launch on March 4. The purpose of the launch is to better meet customers’ expectations and to consolidate ZOE’s leading position on the French market.
A comprehensive range of charging solutions
The major new solution is the Flexi Charger, a cable that will come as standard with Renault ZOE and is flexible on two counts:
- When connected to a reinforced Legrand Green’Up Access socket, this cable can be used to charge Renault ZOE at 14 amps, meaning that the car can be completely charged in about 10 hours. The Green’Up Access socket, which must be installed by an accredited professional, offers an alternative to the 3 kW Wallbox. This solution means that your vehicle’s battery is fully charged every morning. For installations, Renault recommends its partner Proxiserve, France’s leading residential service provider. Proxiserve proposes competitively-priced installation packs and commits to meetings its deadlines.
- The other advantage of the Flexi Charger is that it can be used to plug Renault ZOE into a conventional 220V domestic socket (which must be earthed) for top-ups at 10 amps. Charging for 3 hours is enough to cover 25km. The Flexi Charger will also be available as an accessory for customers who already own a Renault ZOE for 590 € including taxes.
Starting March 4th, ZOE now comes as standard with:
- The charging cable, compatible with public charging stations and Wallboxes,
- the Flexi Charger and the Green’Up Access, excluding installation costs.
Also new in 2014 is the 7 kW Wallbox, for customers who want to charge their car more quickly than with the Green’Up Access. This new Wallbox fully charges the car at 32 amps in about 4 hours.
Customers can now choose between the four following options as part of a Proxiserve installation pack:
- the Green’Up Access plug included in the price of Renault ZOE, excluding installation
- the indoor Schneider Electric 3 kW Wallbox for €490 euros, including tax, excluding installation
- the indoor Schneider Electric 7 kW Wallbox for €690 euros, including tax, excluding installation
- the outdoor Hager 3 kW or 7 kW Wallbox for €690, excluding installation.
Proxiserve’s installation charges start at €300, depending on the configuration of the residence and the customer’s electric system.
Renault ZOE from €169 / month
On March 4, Renault ZOE will be available for long-term hire from €169 per month for 36 months and 15,000 km, following an initial down payment of €2,975, after deduction of the €6,300 eco-bonus including the Z.E. Access battery hire pack for 1250 km/quarter or about 5000km/year , this comprehensive offer includes:
- the hire of a Renault ZOE Life, fitted with a charging cable, a Flexi Charger and a Green’Up Access plug, excluding installation costs,
- the hire of a battery, including comprehensive assistance for all breakdowns, including energy failures.
For clients driving more kilometers, Renault ZOE will also be on offer as part of a long-term hire deal for €199 per month for 37 months and 37 500 km.
These offers are limited to private individuals.
A more progressive range structure
To add more clarity and consistency with the rest of its offering, Renault has reviewed the structure of the ZOE range. Three versions are now on offer: LIFE, ZEN and INTENS. Renault ZOE LIFE will be on offer for €15,190, including tax, excluding the battery hire and after deduction of the €6,300 eco-bonus. This makes Renault ZOE the most feature-rich electric vehicle on the market at this price, with the following equipment included as standard:
- a Caméléon charger that accepts all charging powers, from 2 to 43 KW, for charging between 30 mn and 10 hours,
- a charging cable on Wallbox and public Infrastructure,
- a Flexi Charger,
- a Green’Up Access plug, excluding the installation costs.
A single hotline number
Renault is providing direct telephone access to a team of dedicated experts who can give precise answers to the questions asked by its customers and prospects interested in an electric vehicle. The number is 008 008 RENAULT, or 008 008 736 28 58.