Renault ZOE Deals
These have to be the best deals currently available on any ‘supermini’ – and with free fuel! We are able to offer a brand new Renault ZOE at very low rates allowing you to save on motoring expenses while driving away in an affordable brand new car. The ZOE is essentially a Renault Clio with an electric motor – only even better looking!
If you’re spending a lot on petrol, then you can pay for the car with what you save on petrol and car tax. You get to drive a new car for free!
We are offering a Renault ZOE Dynamique Nav on 2 year PCP; this stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a deposit, pay an affordable monthly fee (less than many people spend just on petrol), and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the two year term you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back and upgrade to the latest model.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
These are the current prices (from 1 October 2016):
|Annual Mileage||Monthly Cost |
|Fuel Included Miles|
- There’s an initial payment (‘deposit’), as specified, when you order.
- A finance fee of £99 will be added to the first monthly payment.
- All prices include VAT (these offers are only available to private customers).
- Fuel included: you get free electricity over the two years as listed above (this is at the Economy 7 rate but you are not required to switch to Economy 7).
- You get free road tax and congestion charge exemption.
- You get a free home charge point paid for by Renault.
- You get free breakdown recovery, and telephone and email support.
- There is no MOT required within the contract term.
- The standard colour is Glacier White. For other colours add the following monthly cost: Iceberg Blue £10; Neptune Grey, Calico Grey, Diamond Black £21; Arctic White £25.
- The Dynamique Nav fully charges at a rapid charge point (e.g. at motorway services and Ikea) in about an hour, an upgrade to the Nav Rapid is £500 (or £21 per month) and allows a rapid charge in about 35 minutes.
- All prices quoted include battery rental.
- If you were to go over the agreed mileage you would pay excess mileage (for the car plus the battery) at 15.5p/mile – the exception is the very low mileage option (3000 miles per year) when it’s 38p/mile.
Full details of what’s included in the deals are on the Fuel Included offer page.