Renault ZOE Z.E.40 Deals
The PCP prices are in for the new Renault ZOE with the ‘Z.E. 40’ long range battery (for the standard ZOE see here). This new battery has an ‘official’ NEDC range of 250 miles equivalent to a highly impressive real-world range of 180-200 miles. This ZOE is available in new colours, including red for the first time, and there are other detail changes – full details are here and here.
We are offering a Renault ZOE Dynamique Nav R90 with Z.E.40 battery on 3 year PCP; this stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a deposit, pay an affordable monthly fee (less than many people spend just on petrol), and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the three year term you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back and upgrade to the latest model.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
These are the current prices (from 5 November 2016):
|Annual Mileage||Monthly Cost |
|Fuel Included Miles|
To take advantage of this offer, visit FuelIncluded.com for full details.
The other terms are as follows:
- There’s an initial payment (‘deposit’), as specified, when you order.
- A finance fee of £99 will be added to the first monthly payment.
- All prices include VAT (these offers are only available to private customers).
- Fuel included: you get free electricity over the two years as listed above (this is at the Economy 7 rate but you are not required to switch to Economy 7).
- You get free road tax and congestion charge exemption.
- You get a free home charge point paid for by Renault.
- You get free breakdown recovery, and telephone and email support.
- All prices quoted include battery rental.
Full details of what’s included in the deals are on the Fuel Included offer page.