Renault ZOE Offers
We are pleased to announce our latest deals: These have to be the best deals currently available on any ‘supermini’ – and with free fuel! We are able to offer a brand new Renault ZOE at very low rates allowing you to save on motoring expenses while driving away in an affordable brand new car. The ZOE is essentially a Renault Clio with an electric motor – only even better looking!
If you’re spending a lot on petrol, then you can pay for the car with what you save on petrol. You get to drive a new car for free!
We are offering a Renault ZOE Dynamique Nav on 2 year PCP. PCP stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a deposit, pay an affordable monthly fee (less than many people spend just on petrol), and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the two year term you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back and upgrade to the latest model.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
These are the current prices (from 1 October):
- 3000 miles per year: £155 per month, all fuel included
- 5000 miles per year: £184 per month, all fuel included
- 7500 miles per year: £195 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 9000 miles per year: £207 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 10500 miles per year: £220 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 12000 miles per year: £243 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
The other terms are as follows:
- You pay a deposit of £250 for all mileages
- Fuel included: you get free electricity over the two years as listed above (this is at the Economy 7 rate but you are not required to switch to Economy 7)
- You get free road tax and congestion charge exemption.
- You get a free home charge point paid for by Renault
- You get free breakdown recovery, and telephone and email support.
- There is no MOT required within the contract term
- The standard colour is Glacier White (other colours add about £20 per month – contact us for details)
- The prices include battery rental
- If you were to go over the agreed mileage you would pay excess mileage (for the car plus the battery) at 15.5p/mile
The Renault ZOE Dynamique Nav is a very high-spec and well-connected car – like a smartphone on wheels. Features include:
- Satnav with traffic control
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Auto-lights and auto-wipers
- Reversing camera
- Android tablet integrated into the dashboard, with downloadable apps (email, weather, games, etc.)
- Integrated MP3/video player
- Electric mirrors and windows
- Bluetooth smartphone connection to remotely control the heating and air conditioning, and monitor the battery charge and remaining range
- On cold mornings the car can be pre-heated so when you get in it’s already warm.
- Traction control, keyless entry, alloy wheels, air conditioning, and more.
Now is the perfect time to go electric, incentives are good but will reduce in the future:
- Free parking in many places – for example a London Midland rail commuter can save up to £100 per month on season ticket parking.
- Free rapid charging at motorway services – we provide you with an access card so you can charge up in about 40 minutes at any motorway services while having a coffee or loo stop.
- Free charging in many public places, e.g. city centres, libraries, town halls, hotels, park & rides, etc.
- Cheap servicing (no engine, gearbox, oil, exhaust or catalytic converter to worry about).
- Save the climate for your children while enjoying a car that is quiet and smooth, doesn’t pollute, and yet is lively to drive.
- Some electricity suppliers will give you additional free miles (e.g. Ecotricity provide an additional 1000 miles per year); however, there is no requirement to change supplier.
- Even though the car is fuel included, you can claim business use at 40p per mile or more.
- If you go beyond your free 10000 miles then filling up is still cheap: a full charge will cost you a couple of pounds each time. Note that a full charge will officially get you 121 miles range on the European NEDC test, but Renault say to expect “an actual driving range of approximately 71 miles during the winter season and around 105 miles at warmer times of the year”.
Source: Fuel Included